Laser hair removal is an effective solution for unwanted hair.
Performed using LightSheer diode laser technology (medical 4 classification). State-of-the-art, known worldwide. This system is specially designed to remove hair faster, with less discomfort and more reliably than other methods.
We also use IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology with Alma Laser’s Harmony platform.
Here is a short summary to clarify your choice between the two technologies.
Laser vs IPL
Many can argue that laser is the better choice. However, they both have similar results. The laser and IPL treatments use a similar concept, with different technology.
The IPL is a less intense treatment but still creates impressive results.
Either way, patients will get to enjoy life hardly ever having to shave or wax ever again.
Both hair reduction methods are great choices.
To help you choose the treatment you think fits your needs best whether that budget or the type of hair you have.
Here is a comparison of the two:
• IPL is a more confortable option but may require more treatments
• Lasers are more precise because they are more specific at targeting individual hairs
• Both IPL and laser devices can be used below the nose, but only with care. And don’t forget, adequate eye protection should always be worn when treating your face, even when you’re going over an area well away from your eyes and NEVER treat eyebrows
• Individual IPL treatments take less time, but laser hair removal shows results in fewer sessions.
• Both can treat the same areas
• Both have different settings and can be adjusted to suit patient’s specific needs
• IPL attacks larger sections at once
• Being more precise means laser is more suited to treating darker skin tones
All of our technicians are certified. Price upon consultation.
Recommendation: 6 to 12 treatment for each treated area