Soothing Exfoliating Foot Gel PodoSensé – Apple & Ginger
Made In Quebec, the Soothing Exfoliating Foot Gel Apple & Ginger by PodoSensé is ideal for a gentle exfoliation. Thanks to the crushed apricot kernels combined with pumice stone, your skin is 100% naturally exfoliated. When crushed, the cores give a beige- pink color. The gel is recommended for people with sensitive skin, the presence of mycosis on the feet, irritated skin, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis by leaving it to act alone, without movement or pressure.
The natural ingredients included in the formula each play a decisive role in bringing you concrete and satisfying results:
- Crushed Apricot Shells: Natural exfoliating powder rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, potassium and phosphorus and calcium. Refines the skin’s texture and tones it. They are environmentally safe, bio- degradable, all-natural and long-lasting soft abrasive. They have a clean, refreshing, polishing effect on the skin, making them ideal for use in making both facial and body soaps, scrubs.
- Apple Extract: Apple has great antioxidant power. Purifying and fortifying properties. Calms itching caused by skin problems.
- Ginger: Increases the skin’s radiance and decreases inflammation that arises from conditions such as psoriasis and acne. It is an antioxidant.
Why Should I Exfoliate my Skin?
- Eliminate dead skin
- Activates microcirculation
- Cellular renewal
- Tightens the skin texture
- Feeling of softness
When Is the Perfect Time to Apply an Exfoliating Foot Gel?
PodoSensé’s Soothing Exfoliating Gel can be applied at any convenient time. However, it is recommended to well exfoliate your skin before applying spray tan or before going in the sun to obtain a more even tan. Of course, make sure to always apply sunscreen before any sun exposure.
The gel can be applied on the hands, feet, the heels and even all over the body if desired.
Format : 200mL