A Radiant Skin with Vitamine C Supplements Advanced Nutrition Programme
A new fusion of three ingredients: vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry in a clever, clean capsule. This new synergy of skin and vitamin C nutrients works simultaneously. It’s a great supplement for anyone looking to support their skin supplement regimen.
Giving our skin a little support is always welcome, which is why the Skin and Vitamin C Advanced Nutrition Programme is here to provide an extra boost of vitamin C in addition to containing zinc and acerola berries to give your skin a new glow.
Why Should I Take Vitamine C Supplements for the Skin?
Vitamin C, or ascorbic acids, supplements benefits are numerous. They help brighten dull looking skin, support healthy blood vessels, protect cells from oxidation, and support collagen formation to make your skin look younger. The capsules’ anti-aging properties are also found in zinc and acerola berries. Zinc helps maintain healthy hair, nails and skin. Acerola berries help to counter skin’s premature aging, because it contains a lot of vitamin C. This additional nutrient supply is the key to bringing your skin to its full potential and an excellent support to your anti-aging skin care, creams, serums, masks.
What Type of Skin Is It for?
All skin types seeking collagen support
– Lines, wrinkles
– Thread veins
– Skins exposed to pollution, stress and UV rays
What Are the Benefits?
- Vitamin C at 500mg :
- Stimulates an eight-fold increase in the synthesis of collagen
- Strengthens collagen
- Supports blood vessels
- Lightens and brightens the skin
- Acerola Berry Complex 55mg
- Inhibits AGEs
- Inhibit melanin production by 45%
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
- Rich in vitamin C, pectin, bioflavonoids, vitamin A, B vitamins (B1, B2, B3), carotenoids, phosphorus, calcium and iron
- Zinc 2mg
- Enhances the stability of collagen fibres
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Shields the skin from oxidative stress
DID YOU KNOW?
– Pectin helps nutrients pass from the dermis to the epidermis.
– There’s up to 1200mg of vitamin C in the epidermis.
The Supplements are Recommended for :
– Dilated Capillaries
– Dry/ Dehydrated
– Frown lines
– Reactive/ sensitive
– Scarring/Stretch marks
– Textural problems
– Thin skin
FREE FROM – Gluten, yeast and dairy free. No artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.