Relaxing Exfoliating Foot Gel PodoSensé – Lavender & Cypress
Made in Quebec, the Relaxing Exfoliating Foot Gel Lavender & Cypress by PodoSensé is ideal for a gentle exfoliation. Thanks to the crushed apricot kernels combined with pumice stone, your skin is 100% naturally exfoliated. When crushed, the cores give a beige- pink color. The gel is recommended for people with heavy legs and swollen feet.
The natural ingredients included in the formula each play a decisive role in bringing you concrete and satisfying results:
- Crushed Apricot Shells: Natural exfoliating powder rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, potassium and phosphorus and calcium. Refines the skin’s texture and tones it. They are environmentally safe, bio- degradable, all-natural and long-lasting soft abrasive. They have a clean, refreshing, polishing effect on the skin, making them ideal for use in making both facial and body soaps, scrubs.
- Lavender essential oil : Purifying, calming, sedative, antiseptic, antispasmodic and muscle relaxant. It can also heal and regenerate the skin. Relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains, especially those associated with sport.
- Cypress essential oil : Venous and lymphatic decongestant action. A major essential oil in all circulation-related disorders; all external applications are suitable.
Why Should I Exfoliate my Skin?
- Eliminate dead skin
- Activates microcirculation
- Cellular renewal
- Tightens the skin texture
- Feeling of softness
When Is the Perfect Time to Apply an Exfoliating Foot Gel?
PodoSensé’s Relaxing Exfoliating Gel can be applied at any convenient time. However, it is recommended to well exfoliate your skin before applying spray tan or before going in the sun to obtain a more even tan. Of course, make sure to always apply sunscreen before any sun exposure.
The gel can be applied on the hands, feet, the heels and even all over the body if desired.