Why should I open an EQlib account?
Because this will allow you to earn EQ points with every purchase. Points can be used and applied as a discount on a product or to have a free product. Having your membership at EQlib gives you the opportunity to receive VIP offers that are not available to the general public.
How Does It Work?
It’s easy: create your account, do your shopping and make a review under your purchased product.
Receive 1 point for every dollar spent and 20 points for your review. Points are based on the selling price before taxes and after discounts. If you are an existing customer, login and start shopping. Points will be automatically added to your account. (Points may take up to 30 days to appear in your account).
What is the value of EQ points?
Every EQ Point is worth $0.05 each:
- 100 points = $5.00
- 300 points = $15.00
- 600 points = $30.00
- 1000 points = $50.00
How Can I Use them?
EQ points can be used during Check Out payment. You enter the amount of points you want to use towards your purchase and the price of your purchase will be adjusted automatically.
What are our conditions?
- EQ points cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged.
- EQ points cannot be accumulated for items that have been returned or refunded. Your account will be directly deducted based on
the associated refund.
- EQ points have no monetary value, and are non-exchangeable for cash.
- EQ points can take up to 30 days to appear in your customer account.
- You earn EQ points for every dollar you spend before taxes and after discounts.
- EQ points can’t be used to pay for shipping or taxes.
- EQ points are valid and can be used exclusively on eqlib.ca.
- EQ points will lose all validity in the event of a merger, purchase, assignment or bankruptcy of the company. Unused acquired points will be lost.